- Looking back in tech time
- Saying No
- Role models and mentors
- What to say?
- New friends?
- Power to the people
- We are all related
- RIP Artlist
- Sports vs ?
- Independence Day
- Build at WeFestival
- Transportation and more
- Is it possible to change a culture?
- Returns at the store
- Start-ups are everywhere
- Being vulnerable
- Supporting balance…aka women
- Are we at a crossroads?
- Nashville, Day 2
- Company culture
- Get out the vote
- Happy Memorial Day
- What’s the ideal town look like?
- Planning ahead
- The importance of hip-hop
- Melting Pot
- Big companies…are they thinking about change?
- Growth takes time
- Delivering the message
- Discount, discount, discount?
- And the stores are beginning to close
- As a rule I am an optimist but…
- The Student Bubble Loan
- When and why companies fail
- The Women behind the Scenes at WeFestival
- New look, big week
- Not everyone wants funding
- The future of food?
- Recall..how the memory becomes unlocked
- Data works
- Gen Z
- Food+Tech Connect’s second annual Internet of Food Editorial Series
- the Abortion issue
- It is all about opportunities
- Dads who stay home
- Learn how to sell and communicate
- Families are changing too
- the Future will be Private
- Nothing much has changed, it is just online
- Venice alleys
- Role Models
- Husband, father….but not wife, mother.
- Sticking to your plan
- Flying in to LA
- Ansel Adams at the Skirball
- Where is wholesale and retail going in soft goods?
- Frustrations of early stage investing
- is it time to bring back the ERA?
- Barbie evolves
- Women and Wall Street
- More on retail
- Shifts in the art world
- Los Angeles
- Women look at things differently.
- social or generational change?
- What will the next few years be like for angel investors?
- My daily reads
- A year at the Highline
- happy and a healthy 2016 to everyone
- 2015 ends and 2016 begins
- A new brand
- Happy Holidays
- Entrepreneur mindset but we all need a job
- Descriptions of men vs women
- War is not healthy
- the Aftermath
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Sexting in a small Colorado town..and possibly more
- Portrait of a Modern Family
- How do prepare for a career at 22?
- How do you fix the school system?
- It’s not you, it’s them
- The power of being there
- What is going to get people in the stores?
- Balance is an eternal struggle
- It is all about the exit strategy
- Is the imposter syndrome generational?
- Who are the real tastemakers of the future?
- the Unicorns?
- Restructuring my time
- the future of Women’s health
- A Toxic Work World
- Women raising money
- Sayings that resonate
- summer starts to wrap-up
- Shopping malls evolution
- Summer jobs…
- Social Media is a voice
- FEMA is an insurance company
- What exactly is an entrepreneur?
- Partner support
- The wild wild west
- All bros?
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End
- Juggling the hours in tech
- A project and interviews
- There is a movement going on
- ROI of women
- what’s up with the tattoos?
- What is it like to be the only woman in the room?
- More thoughts on how to help women navigate their careers
- Happy 4th of July
- What’s next?
- Fear, reality and the imposter syndrome
- Equal Rights for everyone
- The next generation is here
- 7 Words to describe yourself
- Change is good
- The changing of education
- Private markets
- Graduation Weekend
- Being in constant contact
- The mother worrier?
- “aha” moments
- Rotary Phones
- Many careers
- Don’t stay home too long
- What will big businesses look like in 10 years?
- Salary negotiations?
- the one that got away
- Testing Meats
- Cities that I love
- Back to NYC
- High Valuations?
- do the hustle
- Are the gender comments generational?
- Mother May I?
- The Balance Project
- Lots of tasting in LA
- Spend time in places where you are uncomfortable
- Texting and driving
- I am a founder, I just got funded and I am pregnant
- the art of a phone call
- When did we start buying so many clothes?
- To Los Angeles we go
- The Right Investors
- Community College
- the knee jerk culture
- Culture shift
- Ringing in 2015
- Changing priorities
- Slow and steady wins the race
- Women Entrepreneurs
- One week was just a perfect recharge
- What if Gender didn’t matter?
- Off the grid
- Are you born with leadership skills or are they learned?
- The Games We Play
- Equity vs Income
- Good entrepreneurs deserve good investors
- What is the future of education?
- Hitting the Wall
- It’s Brooklyn
- Let’s hope for change in the medical world
- The future of transportation…
- The hook-up generation
- Raising good eaters
- the investment life.
- Being Authentic
- Generational differences
- Women conversations
- PR or Marketing?
- A journey and the next chapter
- Seizing the moment
- How to fix the gender balance in start-ups?
- The future of home design
- Changing world of Retail
- Childcare is key
- Is STEM still a four letter word for women?
- Financial commitments send a message
- Teaching confidence
- Greed and real estate
- Happy Birthday America
- Why do women say they are sorry?
- Why I invest in women
- 27+ years
- What to look for before joining a board
- Three high school graduates, one college graduate, two more college graduations to go and I can’t forget graduate school
- Raising money is about sales
- Opting Out for the Kids
- Hacking Dining
- About Feminism
- Happy Memorial Day
- Thinking about summer
- the return of Mothers
- Mothers Day
- Building businesses on line
- Keeping the conversation going
- The explosion of creativity
- Interviewing candidates for a job
- Going to the NY Stock Exchange
- Black and White
- Is it still February?
- Good Life Project
- Changing the Rules
- Technology is changing Healthcare
- Women operate so differently
- It’s a big day today
- Investments in the Real Estate World
- Ways to be Bold
- The Stylish Generation
- Learning How To Say No
- Is this where we are going?
- Give or Take
- Happy Healthy 2014
- End of year thoughts
- Happy Christmas
- When did women start to think they had to be wonder women?
- Thinking about deals
- What do you look for?
- Last night and last thoughts on Cuba
- Being powerful, likable and feminine at the same time
- The ups and downs of an investor
- Know Your Audience
- Decisions, decisions
- Seersucker, Brooklyn
- The Day of the Girl
- building a business
- 10 years as the Gotham Gal
- Independence vs the Hover
- Women Opting Out and Opting In
- Estate planning
- the importance of an internship
- Being Black in America
- It is all about economics
- The changes in the food industry
- To Own Your Own Accomplishments
- Crime and Punishment
- Forging our own paths
- Happy July 4th
- Men vs Women
- A weekend in the city
- Swimming must be taught to young children
- Slow money
- Taxes and reality
- Continuation of the Womens Movement
- Data Points
- More thoughts on motherhood
- Moms are big influencers
- The Spiritual Meaning of the Internet
- Transparency in Legal Documents
- Applauding every choice that a woman makes
- The History of the Internet
- Are all entrepreneurs big thinkers?
- The rise of Angel Investing
- Shame on Yahoo
- Can technology really change behavior?
- Breaking bread with the Board
- The Magazine is Far from Dead
- Start-up Nation
- House of Cards and Repurpose product placement
- Guns, guns, guns
- The Lumineers
- Women are just different
- I do love my New York Times
- Neva McIntosh and the beauty of the Internet
- Women Entrepreneur of the Week
- The antiquated world of Foundations
- Words to get rid of?
- Back to our home
- Why does everyone think they should be angel financed?
- The changing world of retail
- Chubby, Skinny and Accepting
- See ya 2012
- Investing in what you know
- #Giving Tuesday
- Business Insider interview with Lindsay Campbell
- Has the web become the next Main Street?
- Manufacturing realities
- silver linings
- week wrap-up of #sandy
- some of the aftermath of Sandy
- The importance of mentors at every level
- rational decisions on dying
- “Is the accelerator model working in Latin America?”
- Honesty is the best policy
- Shopping European
- Questions and Answers
- the college drop-off
- Working Women on Labor Day
- winding down the summer
- where do we go from here?
- there is something to be said about working in a company first
- Raising Successful Children
- what does re-entry look like?
- thinking, cooking and relaxing
- Gun Control
- what is the goal of parenting?
- the ups and downs of investing
- An ode to Marion, Marvin and Nora
- The insanity of the start-up world
- Life is all about decisions
- 25 years and counting
- celebrating mitzvahs
- the humanization of the Internet
- Pro-rata rights
- will the food revolution make us thinner?
- A Jeffersonian Dinner
- Living on the fast track
- Entrepreneurs in London
- Pay attention to your money
- Being a Mom and an entrepreneur
- women make great leaders….duh
- from a birdseye view
- A series of Entrepreneur assemblies
- Speaking to Simmons Women
- should I have spent more time in the locker room or at the golf club?
- The Hunger Games
- Taking Responsibility for Death
- should you put your kid on a diet?
- out in utah and hitting the wall
- Trending in food and life style
- research on women
- does breaking the rules make you a good entrepreneur?
- understanding the web and how it can work
- Post-festival blog post from a young man who was behind the camera
- In protest of SOPA
- what would it be like if women ran the world?
- don’t be a loser
- Ringing in 2012
- have yourself a merry little christmas
- How often and when should we pivot?
- Alcohol, Marijuana and other drugs….
- When is it time to shift gears?
- Leaving on a Jet Plane
- Week/Weekend Wrap-up
- Elizabeth Taylor and 100 Women
- the stress of a start-up
- chilling on sunday
- how did you build your brand?
- saying good-bye
- Happy Thanksgiving
- do I not add any value to the conversation?
- More on living in a remote world
- the growth of an industry
- living in a remote world
- Bi-Rite and more
- the mensch factor